At Gaslight Village Family Dentistry, we are committed to helping your family achieve optimal oral health. We welcome patients of all ages, including children, and we provide special care for our young patients. By their first birthday, children should visit the dentist to check their oral health and to begin establishing good oral hygiene habits. Our friendly and gentle dentist, Dr. Ostrowski, will ensure that your child is comfortable and relaxed during their visit to our dental office in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is important to help your child establish proper oral hygiene habits, including daily brushing and flossing. Regular visits to our dental office every six months are also essential to helping your child maintain good oral health. To schedule your child’s dental visit and to learn more about our pediatric dental care, we invite you to call or visit us at Gaslight Village Family Dentistry today. We look forward to caring for you and your family!
We are excited to announce that we will be back to seeing your smiling faces on Monday June 1st!
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make the changes needed to keep our patients and our team safe from infection. Some of those changes include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We will use a no-contact thermometer to take your temperature when you arrive.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and we will have it available for you to use again after procedure and checkout.
- We ask that our patients arrive wearing a face covering or mask upon entering office and after the procedure while checking out.
- All operatory rooms and front desk areas will be sanitized after each patient.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Our team will be wearing extra personal protective equipment. The office temperature will be set a little cooler, so you may want to bring in a sweater or blanket for your comfort.
Thank you for your patience as we work to reschedule everyone. In the meantime if you are experiencing a dental emergency please call our office at 616.454.8228.